CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Halloween

Josie & Aldan at Halloween 2008
I was so proud of my milk shake I made her its a shower loofa thingy stuffed in there with a straw. Aldan had several costume changes but ended up a football player. So did Josie she also was a ballerina.


Leilani had a party to go to with some friends...


Josie had a really fun party with friends...we had a mystery dinner...bobbed for apples...wrapped em up like mummmies with toilet paper...it was really fun time.


My mom and I were the chiefs of the mystery dinner. And our furry friends helped us.





1 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Hallee you are such an awesome mom! Halloween at your house must have been so much fun- and I'm very impressed with Josie's costume!